TERMS & CONDITIONS
Connect PC Services strives to deliver a quality service using the skills and knowledge acquired during many years working in an IT environment. It is necessary to state, for legal reasons, that all work carried out by Connect PC Services is under full understanding of the following terms and conditions:
1. No liability can be accepted for equipment, parts, data and/or media whilst in the possession of Connect PC Services. Connect PC Services will endeavour to take upmost care of any equipment, parts, data and/or media in their possession wherever possible.
2. It will be Connect PC Services understanding that all data on the systems worked on by them has previously been backed up to separate media (tape, DVD, hard disk, etc). No liability can be accepted for data loss of any kind. Connect PC Services are able to provide a reliable backup and/or image of data for a nominal fee.
3. Invoices are payable on receipt unless previously agreed with Connect PC Services whereby a maximum of 14 days will be given for full payment, failure to do so will incur a 10% surcharge.
4. All equipment, parts, data and/or media remain the property of Connect PC Services until the invoice is settled in full. All equipment, parts, data and/or media may be retrieved by Connect PC Services if the invoice is not settled.
5. Connect PC Services will endeavour to follow an agreed timeline and communicate any deviation from this agreed timeline. No compensation will be available for any delay or rescheduling.
6. All information on this website is subject to change. No warranties implied or otherwise are made regarding the suitability of the information provided on this website. We will not be liable for special, incidental, consequential, indirect or other similar damages arising from the transfer, storage, or use of the information stored herein.
7. The "No Fix, No Fee" offer applies only to problems that Connect PC Services are technically unable to fix. The "No Fix, No Fee" offer does not apply due to the unwillingness of the customer to purchase the necessary parts or labour required to fix the problem.
Connect PC Services strives to offer you the best possible customer service and will be happy to discuss any issues you may have with respect any of the services we offer, our terms and conditions and with respect any details published on this website. None of the above Terms and Conditions should have a detrimental effect on your statutory rights as a customer.